All About Me for Google Slides | Digital All About Me Poster | Bulletin Board
Also included in
- Easily assign these 9 engaging Google Slides products through Google Classroom for distance learning or in the classroom. They include a Distance Learning Writing Prompts Journal, All About Me Collaborative Activity, Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers, Student of the Day digital posters, 5Price $29.00Original Price $47.00Save $18.00
- This YEAR-LONG bundle currently includes 11 separate Collaborative Activities in Google Slides to use with your students during the year. What are collaborative digital activities? In these products, students all work in ONE Google Slides presentation to share what they're thankful for, poetry, signPrice $31.00Original Price $62.00Save $31.00
- My BESTSELLERS bundled together to help you use and create all things Google in your classroom whether you're distance learning or in-person teaching. You'll get a bundle of premade activities in Google Slides that you can use throughout the year including a back to school activity, digital readingPrice $29.99Original Price $47.00Save $17.01
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, couPrice $149.00Original Price $290.50Save $141.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery pPrice $129.00Original Price $253.50Save $124.50
- SAVE $32.00 with this Back to School Digital Bundle! These teacher and student resources will help you run your first weeks of school (and beyond). All of these resources will help build your classroom community with parents and students. Use them every year! Only need the teacher resources? Click hPrice $32.00Original Price $64.00Save $32.00
Try this "All About Me Book" alternative this year! In this community building activity, students work as a class to create a back to school Google Slides presentation, introducing each student. Your class will all work on ONE Slides presentation, with each student personalizing their own slide with their strengths, what they want to improve this year, what makes them smile, and more! You can even add class goals your group has. Video directions for how to assign this through Google Classroom are included.
★ Photo (using the built-in camera or picture saved on the computer)
★ 3 words that describe them
★ What they will work hard to improve
★ What makes them smile
★ Their happy place
You can customize the cover of the slideshow with a class photo of your own as well as personalize a slide for the teachers. When it's finished, project the slideshow for your students to learn about each other and even share it at Back to School Night with parents. You can print the slides and make a hard-copy book for the classroom library as well.
- Link to the Google Slides presentation
- Template for 36 student slides, a cover slide, class goals slide, and teacher/extra photos slide
- Step-by-step instructions for accessing, editing, inserting pictures, sharing, and printing slides
- Video instructions for how to assign the activity in Google Classroom
- Kid President quotes! (removable if you prefer)
This activity is great for students who are just starting to use Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy.
- Text boxes have already been created so students know where to type
- All shapes are locked down
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
★ This activity is part of my Ultimate Google Slides BUNDLE. Click the link to see the other 8 resources in the bundle.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)