This resource pack is on the theme of All About Me.
You can use it as an icebreaker in the first week of term to find out about your students and they can find out about each other’s similarities and differences.
• Teacher’s Notes
• Learning Objectives and starter activity
• How to use the PowerPoint Presentation generator questions and names
• PowerPoint Presentation to randomly generate questions - I have typed in the questions. Start the Slide Show and then click on From Beginning icon. Press the ‘s’ key to stop and the PowerPoint will automatically stop on a question. Start the generator again by pressing the spacebar.
• PowerPoint Presentation to randomly select names in your class - I have set up the presentation - just type in the names of your students and save. Then as above go into Slide Show and then click From Beginning. The presentation will randomly generate the names. Press the ‘s’ key to stop and the PowerPoint will automatically stop on a name. To start the generator again hit the spacebar.
It is a good idea to save the PowerPoint as another name ‘Save As’ so that you retain the original.
• 38 Question cards (2 sets (color/white backgroud) - A selection of question cards to print, laminate and cut out -this resource can be used with Activity Sheet 3 or use in the suggested activity in the Teacher’s Notes.
• Additional activity sheets are in the form of activity worksheets 1, 2 and 3.
Worksheet 1 - Students interview each other and then swap worksheets to draw their own pictures.
Worksheet 2 - Students complete the All About Me worksheet
Worksheet 3 - Lay out some questions cards face down for students to pick two or more. They write the questions on their worksheet and then answer the questions.
To recognize the differences that exist between us
To know that we are similar in different ways
To express personal preferences
Please see Preview Pane.
Thank you for visiting my store:-)