This is a lovely activity for the students to get to know each other.
You can make an All About Me booklet by putting all the worksheets together.
Use it during the first week back at school and find out about the students you'll be teaching and students in turn can find out about each other's family and interests.
The front page of the booklet, which is editable, comes in 7 page border colors: plain white, blue, red, yellow, purple, green and gray.
On the front page is a doodle box for students to doodle away and make their cover unique.
The rest of the pages are for students to:
- do a self portrait
- write their age
- write who they live with
- draw the people they live with
- write three favorite things they like to do
- write and draw their favorite animal, TV show, color and food
- A page about 'More about me' - students write a special day they like to celebrate, a place to visit, favorite subjects and what they want to be when they grow up.
- Last two pages are differentiated - Students might want to share some news, perhaps what they did during the summer or half term break.
Students can show their covers to the rest of the class and read aloud something about themselves from their booklet.
Thank you for visiting my store:-)