This pack includes 11 different components that can be cut out and glued into an interactive notebook, a construction paper or file folder lapbook.
Pick and choose what flaps and components you want your students to put in their books.
Here is what is included in this pack:
- All About Penguins Cover
- Label a penguin (2 on a page)
- Map of the Word (2 on a page): color where penguins live
- Penguins Love to Eat (6 on a page)
- “Penguins Look Like, Penguins Eat, Penguins Have” 3 flaps-
students write underneath.
- “KWL” 3 flaps- Students write underneath what know, want to know, and learned about penguins.
- Types of Penguin Pockets (3 on a page)- Students cut and glue the pocket and then add the types of penguins on the sticks on the following pages.
- Draw a Penguin Interlocking flap
- My Favorite Penguin flap
- Let Me Tell You About Penguins writing box
- Penguin Vocabulary (2 on a page)
students write 4 vocab words and the meaning.
***This pack does not include content that students need to fill the components out...such as facts, information, or books. I find many penguin books, videos, and other information to show students to help us make these lapbooks/notebooks.
Look for more Lapbook/Interactive Notebook packs coming soon!