This adapted story and a set of ELA and Science activities are great for early learners, students with Autism, children with significant cognitive disabilities, and English language learners.
This resource includes an adapted story on plant parts and needs and the differentiated activity pages which include the following:
* Plants vocabulary poster
* Draw and write about your favorite plant
* 4 Draw the picture of the plant part and label it worksheets (one worksheet for each part of a plant: flower, stem, leaf, and roots)
* 2 Trace the names of the plant needs/parts
* 2 Write the names of the plant needs/parts
* Write a list of plant needs
* Match the parts of a plant
* Match the pictures of plant parts to the corresponding words
* Label the parts of a plant diagram
Print, laminate, bind and you are ready to implement these resources with your students!