Looking for some wonderful fall pumpkin themed reading/writing activities? The "All About Pumpkins" activity packet explores the life cycle of a pumpkin as well as the parts of a pumpkin and how pumpkins are carved. This packet includes:
- Life Cycle of a Pumpkin reading;
- Life Cycle of a Pumpkin mini-book;
- Life Cycle of a Pumpkin stage cards;
- Pumpkin vocabulary cards;
- Carving a Pumpkin procedural writing;
- Carving a Pumpkin procedural cards;
The reading about the life cycle of a pumpkin is simplified and detailed. All stages of the pumpkin's life cycle is described. Vocabulary book marks with visual pictures can be used by students as they follow along with the reading. This packet includes both black and white as well as coloured images that show the life cycle of a pumpkin and the carving of a pumpkin as well as the parts of a pumpkin.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.