PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Make learning about Pumpkins FUN and hands on in your classroom using this unit made just for little learners! Use a small table or a small bookshelf to create an engaging science center full of hands on materials for students to explore and investigate using the included printables, vocabulary cards, book, anchor charts, and discovery pages (science journal pages)! Included is a read aloud book for circle time, anchor charts, and a suggested book list. There is even a half page note you can send home to families, so they can continue the learning at home and strengthen the home school connection.
Bundle and SAVE! Get this product along with ALL of my other little learner science units in the Little Learners Science BUNDLE!
• Labels for Organization
• Teacher Instruction Strategies
• Pumpkin Science Center Set Up (with real classroom photos of the center in action)
• 16 Pumpkin Vocabulary Cards (four to a page)
• Pumpkin Activity Charts (sort, measure, weigh) and Mini Experiments (can also be used for worksheets)
• Parts of a Pumpkin Anchor Chart and One Page Poster
• Life Cycle of a Pumpkin Anchor Chart, One Page Posters, and Worksheet
• Planting Pumpkin Seeds Investigation and Growth Chart
• Pumpkin Investigation Anchor Chart & Worksheet
• All About Pumpkins! Read Aloud Book
• Pumpkin Journal & Writing Pages (2 covers options and 3 discovery page options)
• Home School Connection Note Home (half page)
Check out my STEM I Can Build!
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool ®