All About Pumpkins Writing Craft with Graphic Organizers & Fall Bulletin Board
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Do you want to spice up your writing prompts with fun activities? This YEAR LONG writing curriculum includes 25 writing prompts covering informative, narrative, opinion and how to writing. Students will love the seasonal prompts, fun themes and exciting writing projects inside.Year Long Writing ProPrice $70.00Original Price $81.98Save $11.98
- Get your informative writing unit rolling with these TEN fun prompts and activities. Students will go through the writing process to create a common core aligned research based writing piece. Each activity is designed to be taught in one week or can be condensed into less days. The weekly assignmentPrice $38.00Original Price $47.50Save $9.50
Looking to embed a pumpkin craft and pumpkin research project with your informative writing unit? Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with this fun pumpkin informative writing prompt so students can learn all about pumpkins. Take students through the writing process with these differentiated graphic organizers then have them top off their writing with a fun pumpkin craft that doubles as an adorable fall bulletin board.
Pumpkin Craft and Pumpkin Research Writing Prompt Timeline:
Teach students to write informative pieces by collecting facts all about pumpkins with these fun lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students.
What's Inside the Pumpkin Craft and Pumpkin Research Informative Writing Prompt?
- Teaching Guide
- 2 Student Planning Pages
- 3 Differentiated Graphic Organizers
- Editing Checklist
- 6 Differentiated Publishing Pages (primary and intermediate)
- Pumpkin Craft Page (for Fall Bulletin Board)
- 4 Rubrics (for kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade and 3rd grade)
Please open the preview file for a more in depth look inside.
This fun pumpkin craft doubles as an adorable fall bulletin board as well.
All About Pumpkins Writing Craft Differentiation:
The pumpkin research project was designed for students in kindergarten, first grade, second grade and third grade. There are three different planning pages differentiated to different learning styles/grade levels and six publishing options for all learners.
Interested in other informative writing projects? Check these out below!
- Poppin People About Me Informative Writing Project
- Animal Habitat Research Report
- Pumpkins Informative Writing Project
- Bats Informative Writing Project
- Welcome to MY HOUSE Informative/Descriptive Writing Project
- All About Me Informative Writing Project
- Thanksgiving Descriptive Writing & Craft
- Simile Monster Descriptive Writing & Craft
Or get the year long writing bundle to review all genres here: 25 Year Long Writing Projects.
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.