Reindeer Interactive Comprehension will have your students learning about reindeer while practicing essential reading skills like main idea, context clues, vocabulary, and text features.
• Where Reindeer Live
• Reindeer Bodies
• What Reindeer Eat
• Young Reindeer
• Friends and Enemies
• Reindeer Helpers
• Read about reindeer on each page, using context clues to fill in the missing information.
• Determine main idea and choose the correct title for each chapter (cut and paste).
• Complete the table of contents by adding titles in the correct spot (cut and paste).
• Use the glossary to understand new vocabulary about reindeer.
• Complete a skills application activity - Create a caption for a diagram using information from the text.
Includes links to supplemental websites and videos about reindeer.
Get ALL of my "All About" Books in a discounted bundle HERE
Connect with Me!
• Teacher Times Two Blog
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter