This is a set of 5 reptile themed, multileveled passages. There are 5 different sets of passages, each set is on a different, reptile themed topic. Each set has 6 passages of the same reptile focused passage, at six different text levels, A- I. This allows all students to access the same text at their level. It is perfect for supplementing your reptile or animal themes.
What you get:
- 6 passages for each passage set, Levels A-I
- Text based questions page for each passage set
- Vocabulary cards for each passage set
- Vocabulary and sight word mini card game for each passage set
- Vocabulary guess my word activity for each passage set
- Vocabulary word exit slip for each passage set
- Blank writing page
- Vocabulary dictionary (2 versions)
- Habitat- An engaging game where students practice reading their vocabulary and sight words and filling up their habitat.
***NEW*** New to these passages, a Reptile Chant to help reinforce new vocabulary!
These sets can be used whole group or small group.
-Reptiles are Cool!
-SSSSS! A Snake is a Reptile!
-Here Comes an Alligator!
-What is a Turtle?
-Are You a Lizard?
****Check out our Apples, Apples, Apples or Earth Day freebies to get a better idea of what each set is like.****