All About Sentences!
Help young writers learn about the difference between sentences and fragments, and learn about the different types of sentences: declarative, interrogative, imperative, and exclamatory. This activity pack uses the language of statements, questions, commands, and exclamations to help the students understand the types of sentences.
Included in this bundle are many resources that students can use in a whole group setting or at reading or writing centers.
- Sentence vs. Fragment Sort
- Complete the Sentence Activity
- Sentence vs. Fragment Game
- Fix a Fragment Activity
- Statement vs. Question Sort
- Describe a Picture (Statement & Question)
- Create a Sentence (Statement or Question)
- Statement vs. Question Game
- Command vs. Exclamation Sort
- Create a Sentence Game (Commands and Exclamations)
- Command vs. Exclamation Game
Visit the links below for previews of individual components of this bundle:
All About Sentences: Sentences vs. Fragments
All About Sentences: Statements vs. Questions
All About Sentences: Commands vs. Exclamations