• YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE OTHER ST. PATRICK'S RESOURCES: • Shamrock Life Cycle Flipbook
• Life Cycle of a Shamrock Adapted Book
• All About Shamrocks Flipbook
Learn all about one of the most iconic symbols related to Ireland and Saint Patrick's Day: the shamrock!
What do I get?
• a 12-page informational reader
• 1 set of flip flap book templates
• 1 set of differentiated flip flap book templates
How do you use this in your classroom?
We start by reading the mini reader. I have these ready before the lesson. Then we start on the pages of the flip flap books. Some students get the first version, while other students work on the differentiated version. We stay on the same pages together and move on only when everyone is finished with the page. After we fill in the information, we take time to cut out and assemble the flip flap books.
You may also like:
• St. Patrick's Day Lapbook
• Illustrated March Writing Prompts
• Saint Patrick's Day Activity Packet
• FREEBIE Shamrock Symbolism Craftivity
• St. Patty's Day ELA and Math Centers
• Life Cycle of a Clover Flip Flap Booklet
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!