Learn about sharks while practicing essential reading comprehension skills including main idea, context clues, vocabulary, and text features.
• What are sharks?
• Sharks’ habitat
• What sharks eat
• Baby sharks
• The shark's body
• Kinds of sharks
* Read about sharks on each page, using context clues to help fill in the missing information.
* Determine main idea and choose the correct title for each chapter (cut and paste).
* Complete the table of contents by adding the titles in the correct spot (cut and paste).
* Use the glossary to understand new vocabulary about sharks.
* Complete the diagram of a shark's body.
Includes links to supplemental websites and videos about sharks.
Get ALL of my "All About" Books in a discounted bundle HERE