Learning about space and the solar system can be fun for everyone! This adapted and interactive Velcro book is modified for the accessibility of all students. It’s perfect for an independent Literacy center, work station, task basket, or SLP activity.
This product includes:
* A 26 page adapted interactive Velcro book that focuses on sequencing, vocabulary, planet recognition, and the features of space exploration. It includes differentiated multiple leveled features built in, so just use the section that best meets the needs of particular students.
* 12 Vocabulary Word Cards for a pocket chart, picture matching, labeling, retelling, making selections, word wall, or writing the room.
* 2 Vocabulary Handwriting practice pages that can be run off as handwriting worksheets or put in page protectors for multiple uses in a literacy/writing center.
* A mini vocabulary handwriting Make & Take book
* Detailed assembly directions with pictures.
This book has been modified in a way to make it more accessible to students who may have difficulty with typical books. The adaptations are simplified text and tactile additions to make each page interactive.
Purchase this book separately or take advantage of the savings by getting this book included in the Planets, Sky, & Space Science Adapted Book Bundle
at the bundled price!
The bundle includes:
All About Space
Daytime & Nighttime
In The Sky
To see more engaging and hands-on units, as well as, adapted interactive books and activities aligned with Common Core and differentiated to meet the needs of Special Education and Autistic students, Check out my store HERE
Once downloaded, please help my sales by going to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
I hope that this product exceeds your expectations. I welcome any and all comments and feedback here at TpT or sent via email. I can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for stopping by my TpT store today! All the best in 2015!
Copyright © 2014 Michelle Breaux, Mild-Moderate Special Education. LLC, All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
ALL Clipart/images are used with permission under contract from https://www.n2y.com/SymbolStix
KEYWORDS: Science Bundle, Science, Space, The Solar System, Planets, In The Sky, Daytime & Nighttime, Day & Night, Informational Text, Nonfiction Text, Word Wall, Vocabulary, Sequencing, Science Centers, Literacy Centers, Handwriting practice, special education, autism, early childhood, independent work tasks, speech therapy, SLP, speech and language, mild-moderate, SPED, task baskets, Symbolstix, centers, Pre-K, K, 1st grade, 2nd Grade, Homeschool, interactive, manipulatives, Montessori, hands on, adapted, engaging, differentiated, learning centers, printables, fun stuff, games, Boardmaker, symbols, N2Y, Unique,