Seasons: Learn All About Spring! A series of fun activities that help children learn about the spring season.
The package includes the following pages:
1. Unit title page.
2. Information page (holidays, important dates, celebrations, spring colors, beginning and end dates). These are all writing activities. I have kept this page open for student’s to include personal dates (birthdays, anniversaries, religious celebrations) that are important to them.
3. Flower art activity.
4. What do you like best about spring (writing activity)? What do you like to do outdoors in spring?
5. Three different types of trees you see during the spring season (art activity).
6. Weather in spring (writing and art activity).
7. Draw a spring garden (art activity).
8. What do you wear in spring (art activity)?
9. Winter chores around home (writing activity). What the neighbourhood looks like in spring (art activity).
10. Farms in spring (art activity).
Get all four seasons at a discount!
All About the Seasons Bundle
Please note that some of these pages will require direct teaching. I often read a series of books describing spring and post pictures around the classroom as I work through the unit. The outcome of the activities will vary depending on the students’ location (city or country/cold or warm climate).
Thanks for stopping by my store! I appreciate your support and welcome any feedback.
All artwork by Patricia Watson.
© Patricia Watson 2015
Copyright © Patricia Watson. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.