Also included in
- Dive in to this fun Ocean Animals Lesson filled with fascinating information about the oceans, whales, star fish, sharks, and more amazing creatures. You will find engaging text, science experiments, printable worksheets, life cycles, printable crafts, label the anatomy, report templates, creative w$15.00$23.94Save $8.94
Discover the largest animals alive today - WHALES!
Whether you are looking for an easy mini unit or a supplement to your science curriculum you will love this All About Whales Unit!
- 10 pages of information presented in an easy to read format broken up with cute black and white images to keep kids engaged. Vocabulary is in bold.
- Types of Whales Flashcards - Beluga whale, Blue Whale, Dolphin, Humpback Whales, Gray Whales, Narwhal, Orca Whale, and Sperm Whale.
- Whale Communication Flashcards
- Compare and Contrast the two types of whales using a Venn Diagram
- Cut & paste the 8 discussed types of whales by the type of whale they are: baleen or toothed
- Whale Test - there is a test to discern what your child has learned in this lesson. (don't worry, the answer key is included!)
- Whale True or False - read the statements and have children right a T for true or a F if the fact is false
- Label the parts of a Toothed Whale
- Label the parts of Baleen Whales Anatomy
- Whale Watching - match the whale picture to the type of what it is (available in color or black & white)
- Whale Text Detective - have your student read the text and then answer the questions. They will find the evidence in the text and color the text proof for their answer with the color indicated
- Help students work on organizing their writing with this template for organizing 3 main ideas and their details
- All about Whales form - students can write a story or a report form with this cute whale themed ruled paper
- Wonderful Whales - fun writing prompt for kids to write down facts that they've learned, things that amazed them, and draw a picture of a whale move they liked
- Just for fun, we've included whale coloring pages too