12 All-About Writing (Informational) writing skills and strategies clearly typed and illustrated, ready to be printed on 3 inch by 3 inch sticky notes. Prepare for your writing conferences by printing these notes and leave an artifact with students to support their development as writers and focus their attention on specific goals. A wonderful tool for differentiation and conferring in kindergarten or first grade.
This PDF includes a template for printing on sticky notes, printing tips/instructions, and two pages of printable notes (12 different skills, 6 boxes each page).
- Writers choose topics they know a lot about so they can teach others.
- Writers add a word list of important words to their books.
- Writers go back and add details from the pictures into the words.
- Writers tap out the parts they hear in big words and write the sounds, part by part.
- Writers organize their information using a table of contents.
- Writers give their chapters headings so the reader will know what they are mostly about.
- Writers can begin with a question to get their readers' attention.
- Writers use commas to separate words in a list.
- Writers include punctuation where their voices stop.
- Writers begin each sentence with a capital letter.
- Writers label their pictures to make diagrams.
- Writers stick with their topics and add more information to teach more.
Click here for similar products:
Personal Narrative Printable Sticky NotesWriting for Readers Printable Sticky NotesHow-to Writing Printable Sticky NotesKindergarten Printable Sticky NotesPattern Book Writing Printable Sticky NotesRealistic Fiction Printable Sticky Notes