Ohhhhh /s/!! Do you groan when you hear a distorted /s/? Breathe easy with this bundle. There are resources to take your kiddos from identification all the way to /s/ graduation. In the bundle you will get the following activities:
- Butterfly Activity- A fun craft to introduce the placement and manner of /s/.
- VC, and CVC Sheets- These are great starting points for many students who struggle with /s/.
- Quick Flip Artic- This is a great screener to help you find a starting point for treatment as well as drill and progress monitoring. This includes a teaching page to address placement and manner. Each card has a visual prompt for /s/ as well!
- Holiday and Seasonal Sheets- These sheets can be used to address word, phrase, sentence, and spontaneous level /s/.
- /s/ word Search- A classic game that puts a fun twist on speech! These can be used at any level that is appropriate for your student.
- /s/ Trace and Say- These activities are great for co-treating with OT and carrying over curriculum into your sessions. These are wonderful for the student who likes to rush through their speech as well!
- Writer’s Round- This activity allows you to target multiple levels as well as general education curriculum at the level of difficulty that is appropriate for your individual students.
- Short story- Target comprehension, Wh- questions, and /s/ all at the same time! This story is a must-have for mixed groups.
- Would You Rather- These fun cards allow you to be silly and keep speech fun while targeting higher level /s/ articulation.
- /s/ Inferencing- This activity is great for students with multiple goals or for group therapy. Cut and fold before you laminate!
- Speech Sound Special Agent- Special Agent activities are a great way to have fun in speech or send your students home with a fun activity that will encourage carryover!
If you have any questions about this product, please email ShortAndSweetSpeech@gmail.com BEFORE you purchase.
Follow me for giveaways and therapy ideas:
Don't forget: You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits.
-Short and Sweet Speech