All About the NUMBER SIX ~ NO PREP Number Sense Kindergarten Math Printables
Teach your students all about numbers with this comprehensive and fun package on learning the Number 6.
To view the number eight package which is in the same format as this package please CLICK HERE
Click here to view the NUMBERS 1-10 BUNDLE PACKAGE ~10 Number Packages~170 PAGES!
The following activities are included in this package:
1. ‘Number 6’ Poster and ‘Number 6’ Counting Cards (3): For your number of the week classroom display, teachers can print out these color cards for student reference and number activities.
2. Let’s Learn The ‘Number 6’ (1): A number concept page for students to trace, decorate, identify and count the number ‘6’.
3. Let’s Print The ‘Number 6’ (1): Students can practice their number writing in this activity, and once completed there is a number bracelet for students to cut out and wear home.
4. Let’s Hunt For The ‘Number 6’ (1): Students are asked to use a picture legend at the bottom of the page to count for objects in this fun picture search activity.
5. Let’s Spin The ‘Number 6’ (1): In this popular activity, students are to use a paperclip and a pencil to make a spinner and then color to match the number where the paperclip lands.
6. Let’s Find The ‘Number 6’ (1): Students will learn to discriminate between different styles of writing by following all the different styled Number 6’s in the maze with a bingo dabber.
7. Let’s Color With ‘Number 6’(1): Students are required to color ‘6’ picture in each box in this counting activity.
8. Let’s Sort The ’Number 6’(1): Students will learn to identify the ‘Number 6’ by cutting out the picture pieces and sorting them into pictures that are ‘6’ and pictures that aren’t.
9. Let’s Flip The ‘Number 6’ (1): In this interactive activity, students will cut the worksheet vertically and glue one half onto the other half to create a flip flap. Once assembled, students can color the pictures under the flap.
10. Foldable ‘Number 6’ Booklet (1): A foldable booklet has been provided for your students to complete and take home to share with parents and friends about the number they have learned.
11. Let’s Make A ‘Number 6’ Crown (2): Your students will love making these number crowns to reinforce the concept of numbers and counting. Two options have been provided for you: one that only needs coloring to complete, and another to use if you wish to assess your students understanding of counting.
12. Let’s Count 6 Cents: Teach your students to count coins with this cut and paste activity. There are 2 versions included, an American coin option and a generic coin option.
13. Let's Decompose 6: This activity will teach your students about decomposing 6 with a simple, effective visual.
14. Let's Add With 6: Explore all the ways to add with 6 with this fun workshop that comes in two variations (one with a traceable equation and one without an equation).
15. Let's Make 10 with 6: Learn how to make 10 from two by cutting and pasting paper squares into a ten frame. An excellent hands on activity to teach this important skill.
16. Let's Subract With 6: Students will learn to subtract with two in this printable worksheet.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR PREVIEW PRIOR TO PURCHASING ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thank you for stopping by Tweet Resources!
❶ Click the follow me button at the top of the page to receive new product information, sensational discounts and giveaway opportunities.
❷ If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the product or would like to put in a request for an alteration, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I always endeavour to respond to your requests within 48 hours!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Connect With Me! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Chrystine Tinney © Tweet Resources. All rights reserved by the author. Purchase of this item entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages for personal or classroom use ONLY. Duplication for other classes, an entire school, or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). To add additional licenses of this product, see your "my purchases” tab after purchase.