All About the NUMBER TEN ~ NO PREP Kindergarten Math Printables
Teach your students all about numbers with this comprehensive and fun package on learning the Number 10.
To view the number eight package which is in the same format as this package please CLICK HERE
Click here to view the NUMBERS 1-10 BUNDLE PACKAGE ~10 Number Packages~170 PAGES!
The following activities are included in this package:
1. ‘Number 10’ Poster and ‘Number 10’ Counting Cards (3): For your number of the week classroom display, teachers can print out these color cards for student reference and number activities.
2. Let’s Learn The ‘Number 10’ (1): A number concept page for students to trace, decorate, identify and count the number ‘10’.
3. Let’s Print The ‘Number 10’ (1): Students can practice their number writing in this activity, and once completed there is a number bracelet for students to cut out and wear home.
4. Let’s Hunt For The ‘Number 10’ (1): Students are asked to use a picture legend at the bottom of the page to count for objects in this fun picture search activity.
5. Let’s Spin The ‘Number 10’ (1): In this popular activity, students are to use a paperclip and a pencil to make a spinner and then color to match the number where the paperclip lands.
6. Let’s Find The ‘Number 10’ (1): Students will learn to discriminate between different styles of writing by following all the different styled Number 10’s in the maze with a bingo dabber.
7. Let’s Color With ‘Number 10’(1): Students are required to color ‘10’ picture in each box in this counting activity.
8. Let’s Sort The ’Number 10’(1): Students will learn to identify the ‘Number 10’ by cutting out the picture pieces and sorting them into pictures that are ‘10’ and pictures that aren’t.
9. Let’s Flip The ‘Number 10’ (1): In this interactive activity, students will cut the worksheet vertically and glue one half onto the other half to create a flip flap. Once assembled, students can color the pictures under the flap.
10. Foldable ‘Number 10’ Booklet (1): A foldable booklet has been provided for your students to complete and take home to share with parents and friends about the number they have learned.
11. Let’s Make A ‘Number 10’ Crown (2): Your students will love making these number crowns to reinforce the concept of numbers and counting. Two options have been provided for you: one that only needs coloring to complete, and another to use if you wish to assess your students understanding of counting.
12. Let’s Count 10 Cents: Teach your students to count coins with this cut and paste activity. There are 2 versions included, an American coin option and a generic coin option.
13. Let's Decompose 10: This activity will teach your students about decomposing 10 with a simple, effective visual.
14. Let's Add With 10: Explore all the ways to add with 10 with this fun workshop that comes in two variations (one with a traceable equation and one without an equation).
16. Let's Subract With 10: Students will learn to subtract with ten in this printable worksheet.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR PREVIEW PRIOR TO PURCHASING ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thank you for stopping by Tweet Resources!
❶ Click the follow me button at the top of the page to receive new product information, sensational discounts and giveaway opportunities.
❷ If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the product or would like to put in a request for an alteration, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I always endeavour to respond to your requests within 48 hours!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Connect With Me! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Chrystine Tinney © Tweet Resources. All rights reserved by the author. Purchase of this item entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages for personal or classroom use ONLY. Duplication for other classes, an entire school, or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). To add additional licenses of this product, see your "my purchases” tab after purchase.