Also included in
- Hoping to take the stress out of teaching All American Boys to your class? Want to dive deeply into Jason Reynolds and Brendan Kiely's poignant novel, but just can't stomach spending the hours it takes to put together the questions, quizzes, and worksheets necessary? This All American Boys bundle ta$28.75$35.94Save $7.19
- Teach the Black Lives Matter movement, engage students in social justice issues, and encourage collaboration through lit circles with this Black Lives Matter & Social Justice Lit Circle Bundle--online or in person! This literature circle includes material for teaching The Hate U Give by Angie Th$93.82$117.27Save $23.45
These quizzes for All American Boys by Jason Reynolds and Brendan Kiely will allow you to assess student comprehension face-to-face or using distance learning. Included are 5 eye-catching quizzes and their answer keys in both printable and digital formats.
These no prep quizzes are designed to make keeping students accountable and checking their comprehension quick and easy! The printable quizzes are print-and-go, multiple-choice, and easy to grade--simplifying things for you and your students! The digital quizzes are self-grading Google Forms.
Don't waste your time checking comprehension--these quizzes will do that for you so you can get into the deeper meaning of the novel.
This resource breaks the novel into 5 sections. Since All American Boys does not follow a traditional chapter structure, the sections include one or two days each (refer to the thumbnails or preview for a breakdown of the novel). Each quiz includes an answer key.
- 5 multiple-choice quizzes
- Printable PDF version
- Self-grading Google Form version
- Answer Key
The whole resource can be seen in the preview. Please review before purchase to make sure that this resource is right for you and your students. While the Google Forms are editable, the PDF is not.
Download the quizzes, save your time, and get back to more meaningful work!
These quizzes are designed to be quick, basic comprehension checks. They are not designed to replace deep discussion or meaningful writing, but rather provide a way for educators to check students' understanding of basic plot points.
Looking for more resources for All American Boys? Get the unit bundle or check out:
- FREE All American Boys Bookmarks
- All American Boys Introduction Slideshow
- All American Boys Reading Journal and Workbook
- All American Boys Introductory Gallery Walk Activity
- All American Boys Reading Questions
- All American Boys Discussion Activity
- Social Injustice Graphic Organizer
***This resource is a PDF file and Google Forms within a Google Drive folder. You'll need to grant permission to TPT to access your drive (if you have any issues, Teachers Pay Teachers has great tech support and a FAQ page). Before purchasing, please review the preview to make sure this resource supports your and your students' needs. The whole resource, with the exception of answer keys, is included in the preview.