Also included in
- Set One includes activities for ten of your favorite read aloud books. Everything you need to learn and grow with your students through a love of reading.These activities are writing activities but are not skills based. They focus more on the social emotional needs, social skills, getting to know$20.00$30.00Save $10.00
- This is your all access pass to activities that accompany some of the very best read aloud books that you and your students will love!Each set includes TEN books that have printable as well as digital activities that will create lifelong book lovers out of your students. These activities focus on g$43.50$87.00Save $43.50
This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, "All Are Welcome" by Alexandra Penfold with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- Dreams for the year
- Favorite way to start the day
- Favorite outfit
- Tell about where you’re from
- Tell a special story from the heart
- Favorite thing to do for fun
- A special talent
- Something you’re curious to learn more about
- How to relax after a busy day
- Thoughts and feelings
The "Class Collab" project includes a template for students to write a letter to welcome guests into the classroom. You can create a class book or keep the letters for when you have guests in your classroom.
You will love sharing this beautiful book and creating a classroom community where all are welcome.
This resources is part of Set One of the "Read On" series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you'd like the "All Access Pass" which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
Thank you for visiting my store, you can click on the green star above to follow along with me!
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org