Hey SLPs! Rescue Your Planning Time and Shrink Your Caseload Without Breaking the Bank
My all-in-one articulation program and materials kit will save you time and help your children make faster progress in therapy
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET INSIDE
Check out all of the awesome materials you will get with my all-in-one program. It's everything you need to do articulation therapy from start to finish!
1) Articulation Screener: Quicky and Easily Screen New Children
* Ready-to-go pictures on 37 cards can be linked together for easy screenings on the go.
* The easy-to-use data sheet will allow you to keep data on how well the child is able to produce all English speech sounds as well as various word structures.
2) Full Set of Articulation Cards: Save Planning Time by Using Pre-Made Artic Cards
* Smaller cards for easy sorting and storage. Have all of your articulation cards at your fingertips without having to lug around a huge box of cards!
* Cards for CV, VC, CVC, and CVCV word structures so you can easily work with lower functioning children who need simpler words.
* Cards for all speech sounds including blends and 2, 3, and 4-syllable words so you will be able to work with children at any level of therapy.
3) Effortless Homework Program Creation: Help students make faster progress by sending home homework
* Pre-Made worksheets can be sent home for each sound in each word position, saving you planning time and helping students make faster progress.
* All pages and instruction sheets are written in a way that parents can understand so all you have to do is copy whatever you're working on and sent it home. Effortless!
4) Ready-To-Go Therapy Activities: Whip out a worksheet or activity for the level that child is working at
* Sound in Isolation: Flashcards for each sound and elicitation techniques
* Syllable Level: Speech spiders for creating non-sense syllables
Word Level: Activity ideas to make working with flashcards more fun
* Phrase Level: Phrase generator for use with articulation cards
* Structured Conversation: Prompts with pictures for practicing sounds in structured conversation
* Generalization and Carry-Over: Worksheets and Activities for promoting better carry-over at home, in the classroom, and in therapy
5) Help for Children who Don't fit the Mold: Materials for lower and higher children as well
* CV, VC, CVC, and CVCV word flashcards and worksheets help children who are struggling with simple word structures.
* 2-, 3-, and 4-syllable word flashcards help children who are doing well with simple words but need more of a challenge.
* Sound blends flashcards help children who are struggling to put two consonants together.
* 5-Step process for getting a child to stop mumbling.