All Summer in a Day Short Story | PDF & Digital Formats: This short story lesson on "All Summer in a Day" by Ray Bradbury focuses on literary elements of plot, character, setting, theme, and conflict as well as these literary devices: similes, metaphors, symbols and foreshadowing. Use this lesson to introduce or review literary elements and literary devices with your students.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom™. The unit also comes with Google Slides™ versions of the included graphic organizers for 1:1 technology schools.
- Comprehension Questions + Answer Key
- Literary Elements and Devices Graphic Organizer + Answer Key
- Standards-based Assessment
- Points-based Assessment
- Individual PDFs of student pages for uploading to Google Classroom or other online learning portals
- Google Slides graphic organizers for 1:1 schools
- “Easy to use - laid out very well.”
- “I loved this resource to go with my All Summer in a Day unit.”
- "My students thoroughly enjoyed this story and the work that came along with it is engaging and easy for them to understand. This is a great resource! I used it for summer school kiddos."
Due to copyright, PDFs of the short story are not included. This lesson is included in the Short Story Unit Middle School Bundle 1.