These versatile task cards are perfect for Pi Day or any day!
A TPT seller’s dilemma … when creating problems, what instructions should be provided about using pi? Should students use 3.14? …22/7? …the π key on their calculator? …leave the answer in terms of pi?
I decided to make the pi decision yours in order to make these task cards as versatile as possible. Simply edit the station sign(s) to reflect your personal preferences and to increase the versatility of the task cards. I have included sample station signs.
Students will learn about pi and calculate the circumference and area of circles.
Your purchase includes:
- Editable (PowerPoint) station signs
- Both color and black-and-white copies of the 30 task cards and station signs
- Student work outline
- Detailed answer key showing answers in various formats (using 3.14, in terms of pi, using the pi key on a calculator)
Need some activities to pair with this one?
- Circumference and Area of Circles Color by Number
- Area & Circumference of Circles Heart Puzzle
Select "Geometry" from the Custom Categories menu to see more!
Other sets of these task cards are available:
- All Things Pi: Surface Area & Volume
- All Things Pi Task Cards (Stations)
*This is the full set of 78 task cards.