These 35 cards (seven sets of five cards) can be used to review taking derivatives using the
• Basic Rules
• Rules for Trigonometric Functions
• Rules for Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
• The Chain Rule with the composition of two functions
• The Chain Rule with the composition of three functions
• Rules for a product or quotient
• Implicit Differentiation
There are several ways you can differentiate the lesson
• Make each group of cards a station. You can assign students to complete from one to all five at each station.
• You can assign students to complete only certain sets.
• You can five groups from your class. Then give each group one card from each set. They can then work together of the seven problems and prepare a presentation they can give to the rest of the students.
• You can pair certain students together to work. They can complete three of the cards at a station together and then complete the other two cards at each station individually.
A complete set of solutions is included.
Comment from a Buyer:
You might want to check out the Activity Sheet on Derivatives that is available in my store.