Save $3 if you buy all the regions at once in this packet! Note that this product includes both MAPS and FLASHCARDS for the states & capitals of the five regions of the US.
This product contains 3 maps of each of the five regions of the United States (15 maps in all). Check out the FREE Northeast region
set of maps.
• Study guide map labeled with the states and capitals (which can also be used as an answer key)
• Blank map with a word bank of the states and capitals
• Blank map without word bank
Also included are 3 different versions of flashcards to study states and/or capitals. Each set of flashcards could also be used as a matching game - print each set on a different color of paper, then instead of folding & gluing, just cut apart & laminate!
• State shaded within the region on the front with state name on the back
• State name and outline on the front with capital on the back
• State outline on the front with state name and capital on the back
The states included (see below) as part of each region correspond to the Social Studies Alive! Regions of Our Country curriculum.
Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont
Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas
Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
Correlates to Massachusetts History & Social Science Learning Standard 4.10
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know via email at MrsLeFave@gmail.com.