"All Year Behavior and Academic Incentives
Is a cute incentive system to use during the fall, winter, and spring season. Student behavior can get hard during these months. So use this incentive system to motivate students to make good choices and keep them on the right track.
You can use this system however it fits your class best. When I see students behaving exceptionally well or if I see them trying their best on a class assignment I give them a ticket. If they make great choices ALL day, they get a special treat.
You may also use this for no homework passes, free treasure box, lunch bunch, sit next to a friend, iPad time, etc.
This can also be an academic incentive for mastering a certain number of Math Facts, Sight Words, passing Spelling Tests etc.
I printed these off on card stock and placed poster on a display stand I bought at the Dollar Store.
Each product includes:
• 1 Season Themed Poster in color
• 1 Season Themed Poster in black/white so you can print in any color you choose.
• 1 sheet with 25 colored "You Earned It" tickets
• 1 sheet with 25 black/white "You Earned It" tickets
• "Egg" ceptional Behavior (Easter Activities)
• Fall Behavior Management
• Winter Behavior Management
Other Classroom Management Tools:
• Black and White
• Black Polka Dots
• Bilingual and Spanish
• Rainbow Chevron