All year long engaging writing prompts that aligns perfectly week after week with the Frog Street Curriculum. Each writing prompt is unlined to allow students to unleash their thoughts on paper without having to worry about lines at this age. The teacher can complete and write down the student response on the fill in the blank. As the year progresses, students understand the routine of thinking of the topic and begin sounding out words to complete their own sentence! This packet ensures students are Kindergarten ready for independent journal writing.
The Frog Street Curriculum materials used during the week can be displayed for student's to review and successfully complete his/her journal prompt on Friday's. Allow students to use the big books, activity cards and vocabulary cards already provided in the curriculum. Teacher and teacher aid can use scaffolding strategies to help students generate thoughts and ideas as students are working on their journal prompts. The writing process will soon become a natural process in the classroom for your young little learners!
* Boy & Girl Editable Journal Covers
* 60+ Journal Pages
* FUN, Seasonal Journal Prompts
* Pre-school, Pre-K Frogstreet Curriculum Aligned
* TEKS, Common Core Aligned
* Journal Prompt for every week
* Engaging for Emergent Writers-4&5 yr. olds
* This is me: Beginning & End of the Year
* This is how I write my Name: Beginning of the end of year
* This is me Picture Frame: Beginning of the end of year
* End of the Year Memory Pages
I also have the journal prompts also available in English