Monarca Language has created a set of materials for the theme "Food".
This bundle can be used to learn specific vocabulary and practice Spanish language skills, although it incorporates early literacy, math as well as other important cognitive and motor skills. Spanish Immersion and Bilingual Schools use our printables to reinforce math, science, language and theme related concepts.
This bundle a 36 page bundle and it contains the following:
Page 1: Count the cereal
Page 2: Trace the spaghetti.
Page 3: Fill in the P of pasta
Page 4: Count & add 1 to 4 ingredients to make a pizza.
Page 5: Which one is healthy and which one is not?
Page 6: What can I make with this ingredient?
Page 7: A fraction activity
Page 8: Puzzle activity
Page 9: What ingredients do I need?
Page 10: Which one is not food?
Page 11: Food categories
Page 12: Cut the letters and put them in the right order to form words (pan, queso, pasta,leche)
Page 13: Syllable cards (le-che, car-ne,que-so,po-llo, fru-ta, gra-nos)
- (1) Set of Dominoes (this can be used as homework)
- (3) Set of Vocabulary Cards (6 words in each set). Two sets of vocabulary cards are full-color to be used as flashcards.
- (1) Craft Project "Let's make a pizza" (detailed instructions, templates and activity suggestion).
- (1) Mini coloring (8 reading pages) and reading book "Voy a hacer una pizza"
- (1) Newsletter for Teachers and Parents that includes vocabulary, music and book resources.
Practice your Spanish vocabulary in themed sets. Print, color and laminate the games to make them last.