If you are looking for engaging and entertaining activities for the first week of school, then this unit is for you!! This unit includes the following All about iActivities!
1. ibook - “The ABC’s I want to be!” Your students are sure to have fun making this ibook. The cover page can be printed in color, or black and white. Each page contains space for students to write about the adjective, characteristic, or verb that corresponds with the letter. Simply cut out the ipod pages and attach to make the ibook!
2. iphone – decorate you own iphone
3. ibanner-Have fun decorating this ibanner! It can be printed in black and white, on color card stock, or printed with a color border.
4. imath book - “The imath of me!” Another fun ibook. The cover page can be printed in color, or in black and white. Each page contains “fill in the blank” questions...all about numbers. Simply cut out the ipod pages and attach all to make your ibook!
5. ipoem -“iRock because…” You and your students will have fun getting to know each other with this ipoem!
6. iposter - “I want to be!” This iposter will make a great class display in the classroom, or hallway…endless possibilities!! Each student can decorate their iposter with a self portrait, and complete the sentence. A great keepsake too!
iKnow you will love this unit!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License