This temperature mini unit was created to teach students all about thermometers. It includes practice thermometers counting by 2's, 5's and 10's. *Please note that not ever thermometer starts at 2 or 5 or 10. For example, the thermometer may start with the number 30 and count up by 2's.* Also, all thermometers in the unit are in Fahrenheit ONLY. There are not any thermometers to read in Celsius. Here is what is included.
1. Thermometer Poster (color and black and white)
2. Mini Booklet: includes vocabulary, how to read a thermometer, and practice problems.
3. 12 interactive journal prompts
4. 2 sets of temperature task cards (color and black and white)
*Set 1: 16 cards of reading the thermometer and recording the data
*Set 2: 16 cards of shading blank thermometers then determining what it is counting by.
5. Worksheets: 2 write the temperature, 2 shade the temperature, and 1 flip book. (5 total)