Also included in
- Are you looking to supplement your Education or School Unit for Spanish? Check out these activities below, as they are many and varied! Or are you just looking to start or complement your Free Voluntary Reading Time, I 've got the perfect activities that will engage your students while they learn. *$35.25$52.50Save $17.25
This All about me/Interview with Ainhoa activity blends together tons of relevant cognates (programa, persona famosa, celebridad, música, etc), common structures such as ser, gustar and basic verbs in Spanish, with cultural information (Spanish superstars, food, school) all in a short dynamic interview.
Ainhoa, who is actually from Pamplona, talks about her favorite music, programs, classes, books, and hobbies. Students have several pre and post activities to engage them on different levels:
1. Vocabulary list with most words from the interview
2. Information gap activity: students plug in the words from the list
3. Interview: students read silently first, and then read with a partner
4. Mini-lesson possessive adjectives as students respond to questions about Ainhoa (no more writing "tu película favorita" for a third party).
5. Comprehension questions
6. Students use the structures and vocabulary then to discuss their interests
7. Interview a partner with the same activity
8. Venn Diagram- compare and contrast with Ainhoa.
Great for allowing students to learn basic vocabulary, cognates, interrogative words, sentence structure and writing.