My 'All about me - starting preschool pack' is designed for preschool children. It consists of 6 fun workbooks, three games and three posters to put up in the classroom. These activities can be used during the first week in preschool or reception.
They can be used to assess children's basic learning.
Included in this pack is:
1. A 10 paged 'all about me' book. children can draw pictures of themselves, their family and friends. There are also pages which encourage children to describe themselves, and their likes.
2. An 11 paged 'My colour book' which helps promote children's colour recognition.. They have to write on top of the dotted 'colour' word and colour in the pictures.
3. A colour bingo game. There are four colours on each bingo board.
4. Pattern boards. These look at simple two colour patterns. I would recommend that you laminate the boards, and the coloured cards. There is also a blank board where children can make their own pattern using the colour cards.
5. A number book. Children can write inside the numeral and the word. They can colour in the pictures. The number is also represented using dice and a ten frame.
6. A shape book. Children can write over the 'shape' name and copy over the line of the shape. They are then able to decorate the shape however they like.
7. A feelings dice to colour and make.
8. A 'My alphabet book' where children can decorate the letter and the corresponding picture.
9. A 'My feelings book' this book looks at different emotions. Children can practice their handwriting skills by writing on top of the dotted 'feelings' words. There is also room for children to write about what makes them feel 'happy' etc. They can also draw a picture of themselves.
10. Three colourful posters to decorate the classroom. A colours poster, a numbers poster and a shapes poster.
11. A clip art credits page.
Please remember this is a digital file which is available for instant download once purchased.
All worksheets are copyright protected, and are only to be used for personal and classroom use.