The perfect gift for Father's Day from kids. Its a printable 'All about my Dad' questionnaire that is perfect as a card from toddler and preschool kids for Fathers Day. The printable has lots of fun questions and prompts to make a wonderful Fathers Day mini book.
1. To the greatest Dad in the world (Kids can make a drawing of their dad or paste a picture)
2. All about my dad questionnaire (with lots of fun questions)
3. My favorite things to do with my Dad (writing prompt for all the child's favprite activities to do with their father)
4. I love him because (kids can write different reasons as to why their father is the best)
5. If I could, I would buy him (kids can draw anything they would like to buy for their father)
6. High five Dad (kids can make their handprint or any other craft/painting)
The file also includes a version for 'Grandpa' and for 'Uncle'.
So you can make one beautiful card and mini book for everybody.
Download the file from the link and print it on standard US letter size paper (8.5’ X 11’) or A4 size paper. You can sign up for HP Instant Ink using THIS LINK to get one FREE month of printer ink delivered right to your doorstep.
Join my VIP club to get monthly FREEBIES. As a subscriber you will also get access to a super exclusive community of moms, lots of fun play ideas and a chance to enter giveaways.
Get credit towards all your future purchases at TeachersPayTeachers by leaving a feedback on this item. Go to My TPT, and click on my purchases. After leaving a review on your purchased item, you will receive one credit per dollar spent on the item.
All new products on my store will be 50% off for the first 24 hours. So, follow my store to get instant updates about any new products. Just CLICK HERE to follow.