All you want to know about NASA's Space Launch System and more!
by Tiny Space Adventures
Doing a unit on the Space Launch System (NASA's newest, biggest and most powerful rocket), but don't know much about it? This document is stuffed with TONS of information about the Space Launch System! Laid out in an easy-to-follow-and-find format you'll be able to find just what you need to make you the expert when teaching this topic.
• What is the Space Launch System?
• Where will the SLS travel?
• Why would NASA want to travel to an asteroid?
• How will people travel aboard the SLS?
• Recycling in Space
• What is different between the 70 ton and 130 ton SLS?
• How tall is the SLS?
• How much weight can the SLS carry?
• Who is building the SLS?
• What type of propulsion will the SLS use?
• When will the SLS launch?
• How much will it cost to build the SLS?
Note: If you purchase a rocket-themed activity from Tiny Space Adventures, it will include the necessary information for you to do the lesson, but will not include all the topics included in this download.
If you're interested in the Space Launch System, check out this lesson from Tiny Space Adventures!
Straw Rocket Engineer