This resource lists questions, roots, wings, and analysis of the Allen Iverson Documentary, The Answer. It includes a link to watch on YouTube that was available at the time this resource was created, and questions to keep students focused and attentive during the film.
We tie this video into sports, Social Studies, Religion, or Black History Month. Allen overcame a lot of difficulty to succeed in the NBA.
Try my TOP 6 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged