Allie's Basketball Dream Book Study
1st - 3rd
Also included in
- This Basketball Theme Bundle is perfect for your basketball room transformation or theme day! Your students will love these engaging activities that include ELA and math content! By purchasing this super bundle, you are saving 20% off the individual resources.This Basketball Bundle includes 7 fun aPrice $11.60Original Price $14.50Save $2.90
Book studies are a fun and engaging way for students to practice their fluency and reading comprehension skills. This book study goes along with the book . This resource is easy to use - just print and go!
Click here to save 20% by purchasing the Basketball Bundle.
This resource includes:
- Title Page
- Comprehension Questions (5 questions or 10 questions)
- Answer Keys
- Comprehension Graphic Organizers
- Writing Prompts (4 different prompts included)
Here are a few ways you can use this resource:
- Supplemental activities to a read aloud lesson
- Independent book study
- Partner book study
- Small group book study or a literature circle
- Whole class book study
You might also be interested in:
Cam Jansen - The Basketball Mystery
Basketball Bonanza Word Problems - 1st Grade
Basketball Bonanza Word Problems - 2nd Grade
Follow my store to be notified when I post new products.
Jordan - Team J's Classroom Fun
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
Describe characters, settings, and major events in a story, using key details.
Ask and answer such questions as who, what, where, when, why, and how to demonstrate understanding of key details in a text.