Alligreater the Alligator is hungry! He only eats the greatest number, though. Teach the concept of number comparison using greater than, less than and equal to with this cute alligator named Alligreater. Get your kiddos' attention with the 2 short videos, anchor their learning with a 6 poster set, and then engage them with a put-together-and-color story book and activity sheets.
This math teaching kit contains:
* 2 .wmv video files for teaching greater, less than and and equal.
* 2 full color (8.5x11") 3-poster sets for visibly anchoring learning
* Engaging fill-in book about the story of Alligreater (includes cutting and gluing)
* 5 practice pages
* clip art pack with high resolution transparent .png files for creating your own worksheets or visuals
* The Common Core State Standards that this kit meets for Kindergarten and First grade
Videos and posters are in color but the practice sheets and booklets are grey scale. They are meant to be copied and written in. Everything prints beautifully in black and white.
This product is licensed with a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported. You may freely use this product for your own uses but not use it for commercial purposes.
Thank you for stopping by to check out my products! For more ideas and fun stuff, drop by my blog: http://peacocksandpenguins.blogspot.com/
For quick updates, product notices and quirks in the life of teaching, "like" peacocks and penguins on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/PeacocksandPenguins and visit Peacocks and Penguins Blog at http://peacocksandpenguins.blogspot.com