This game gives students practice in identifying alliteration in sentences. Students create their own bingo cards by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank bingo card. When playing bingo, the teacher draws a calling card and reads a sentence aloud. Students listen for the alliterative phrase or the letters/sounds that are being repeated and cover the answer if they have it on their card. Fun practice!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 alliterative phrase choices (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 letter/sound choices (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with sentences containing alliterative phrases (4 pages)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► See more Bingo Games
for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!