I made this bi-fold booklet a few years ago when I was student teaching. My then 4th graders and I made a game out of making elaborate alliterations while on a long field trip (you know how exhausting those can be!). Well, these kids just couldn’t get enough of them! So I made this book as a gift to them.
I hope you and your students enjoy these wacky alliterations as much as my students did!
- to wrap up a unit
- practice fluency
- as a filler-activity allowing kids to illustrate the alliterations
- practice making their own alliterations
- Use as a daily practice for identifying parts of speech
When you purchase this product, you will receive:
> a 22 page book of alliterations from A - Z (with some letters having more than one alliteration).
- blank pages for students to add up to 8 of their own alliterations.
- Each page has enough space provided to illustrate.
>FREE border for your collection!
The document itself is all set and ready to go! All you have to do is select "booklet" in the printing options and then print away!
RETURN TO STORE