Are you teaching alliteration? Do you want a fun end of the year review of alliteration for your students using a luau theme? Are you writing poems with your students using alliteration? Then this product is for you!
I had so many Hawaiian luau decorations and goodies, I wanted to use them all, so I thought about how I could put them to good academic use. This is what came about!
What's included in this alliteration activity pack?
1. Alliteration definition poster (color and ink-savin black and white)
2. 20 Alliteration task cards, recording sheet for students, and teacher answer key
3. Alliteration teaching cards and student game
4. Animal ABC Alliteration teaching ideas and student worksheets – students can simply practice writing sentences or they can turn these into an alphabet alliteration poem
5. Alliteration license plate – student activity for display
6. Bulletin board letters (Aloha, Alliteration!) to display with student license plates
7. Ideas for using Hawaiian luau items to add fun and novelty to your lessons
The possibilities are endless and fun will happen! :)
If you like this product, you might want to check out
Backyard BBQ Similes and Metaphors Differentiated Activity Pack
Springtime Differentiated Personification Task Cards
Food Idioms Differentiated Task Cards Pack
Hyperbole About Me
This product is also included in my FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE TASK CARD & ACTIVITIES BUNDLE. You can check that out here:
Figurative Language Task Card and Activities Bundle