The photo on the front cover was taken by my brother. It is a picture of the North Shore of Oahu. These three resources are combined for your convenience and at a reduced price.
Count and Clip Cards will help to support the following Preschool Content Standards or Performance Indicators:
• Develop strength and coordination of small muscles
• Participate and demonstrate increasing skill in activities that require small muscle strength (such as cutting, hammering, using tools for play dough, building with blocks).
• Use counting and numbers as part of play.
• Recognize and name some number symbols. (0-10)
• Count up to 10 objects in meaningful context with emerging one-to-one correspondence.
Hawaii Vocabulary Word Cards provide 28 picture cues coupled with the printed vocabulary word for each picture.
These cards will fit into standard pocket charts and can be used for the following:
* identification of pictures
* for vocabulary development
* for word walls
* to assist students with spelling when doing writing assignments
* to assist students when labeling their drawings
* to supplement your thematic unit or Hawaii
Note: explanation of terms is provided.
* surfer boy
* palm tree
* hibiscus (yellow)
* hibiscus (red)
* surfer girl
* license plate
* Hawaiian flag
* hula dancer
* surf board
* monk seal
* nene goose
* shave ice
* humuhumunukunukuapua`a (trigger fish)
* aloha shirt
Colors in Hawaiian
This resource provides you with eleven Mini-Posters with illustrations and Hawaiian and English words for the following colors:
red, yellow, blue, green, orange, purple, black, white, brown, gray and pink.
Mini-Posters can be used in multiple ways:
• At circle time show each Mini-Poster one at a time. Model for students how to identify the color in a complete sentence.
• Have a “Color of the Day” and do activities related to that color.
• Have children bring in an item of a specific color to share with the group.
• Have children go on a color hunt and find items in the room the selected “special” color to match to one of the Mini-Posters.
Also provided are Color Word Cards in English and Hawaiian and Picture Cards to create a Pocket Chart Activity.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!