Phonics learning should be fun!
"Show Me the Letter A Fun Book" will make introducing the letter a, to your students, so much FUN!
You are able to print and make a weekly work booklet for your students. You can copy and staple the book '2 to a page" and simply chop them down the middle.
Your students will:
1. "Shade Me" - on this page, students will finger trace the letter and then color the letter and big picture
2. "Trace Me" - stduents will trace 2 lines of the letter on the handwriting guidelines
3. "Paste Me" - students will trace with highlighter and pencil, the letter in upper and lower case and then cut and paste the letter tiles into position
4. "Draw Me" - students will draw a picture of something beginning with the letter sound
5. " Write Me" - students will write a letter on each shape on the page
Each page features a different picture of something that begins with the letter/sound, to get your students thinking and talking about the letter focus.
Find the Super Set in my store HERE