Thanks for your interest in my Alphabet A – Z Phonics Play Dough & Dry Erase Mats. This style of mat works well in my literacy center because students choose the target letter they need to work on for the day independently.
This packet includes:
- 52 low prep & ink friendly printable pages
- 3 versions (uppercase, lowercase, and both together)
- 2 mat sizes (full & half sheet)
With play dough, these mats also make an excellent morning work activity to warm up hand muscles! Easily change things up with dry or wet erase markers to create a totally different activity! The hands-on nature of these mats creates a fun, engaging activity for children. As a teacher, any low-prep, ink-friendly, versatile activity that lasts an entire school year (and beyond) is a plus for me!
Assembly is super simple:
- On card stock, print the pages that fit the needs of your students
- Cut along the dotted line
- Laminate each mat
1) Place in your play dough area or literacy center.
2) Wipe clean with baby wipes to get rid of any dough & marker build up.
3) Make a book with the pages for your library area.
4) Make a giant matching game, uppercase to lowercase, with the half sheet size. (So much fun!)
Find the numbers (0-100) version of these play dough & dry erase mats HERE!