Alphabet Activities Bundle Letter Recognition Tracing Centers and Games
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- Get everything you need for a year's worth of teaching letters and numbers. These ready-to-use low prep alphabet and number resources include 6 alphabet and letter formation activities as well as 6 number practice activities to help strengthen number sense. Fine motor skills will be strengthened wiPrice $50.00Original Price $99.00Save $49.00
Alphabet activities your students will beg for! Alphabet practice is extremely important, so let's make it FUN and ENGAGING! Your prek, preschool, or kindergarten students will have so much fun with this collection of alphabet centers. Keep your alphabet lessons fresh this year with this comprehensive alphabet bundle that includes everything from centers, printables, handwriting, letter sounds, AND MUCH MORE! This bundle of activities includes a variety that will keep your students engaged for months!
⭐BUNDLE AND SAVE ⭐
Save 50% when you purchase the Alphabet Practice and Number Sense MEGA Bundle. You get so many fun and engaging center activities for a big discount!
Learning the alphabet is the core foundation to build lifelong readers and learners. With this collection of alphabet activities, you will have a large variety of options to help your students recognize, and identify letters. Students will love the hands-on games, you will love the no prep printables! Perfect for whole group instruction, small group, guided reading, intervention, literacy centers, assessments, pre or post-test, homework, or independent practice.
⭐Alphabet Activities Included:
- Sounds and Letter Practice Chants - These letter sound practice activities are perfect for small groups, whole groups, or a quick go-to when you have a few extra minutes throughout your day.
- Center Games and Hands-On Activities- These alphabet centers include a diverse mixture of engaging ABCs games that gives kindergarten students plenty of repetition as they work towards alphabet mastery.
- Tracing Worksheets and Handwriting Books- Over 100 pages to help your students work on uppercase and lowercase letter formation while simultaneously learning letter names and letter sounds.
- Fine Motor Play Dough Tracing Mats- The perfect way to help your kindergarteners practice identifying, forming, and naming alphabet letters and sounds!
- Letter Sound Crafts- Your students will love to practice their uppercase and lowercase letters and sounds while making these fun alphabet crafts!
- Letter Recognition Boom Cards- Help your students practice learning the alphabet with these digital interactive task cards that make learning fun.
- Uppercase & Lowercase Matching Mats- This engaging hands-on activity will have students match each letter using manipulatives and the no-prep worksheet.
- Alphabet Sounds Games- Help your students practice the alphabet sounds and letter recognition in an interactive way.
BONUS: A fun collection of alphabet printables is included. Easy to use low prep alphabet review activities to help shake up your instruction, without taking up so much time!
Help your students master the alphabet and all of the pieces that comes with it! It can be overwhelming to find reviews for identification, beginning sounds, and letter formation. These alphabet activities cover all of that plus more with engaging crafts, activity packets, and mini books.
Why teachers love these!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Excellent resource for engaging students with learning letters and sounds." - Kimberly J.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "THIS IS AMAZING!! I teach self-contained elementary special education and all of my students have been able to use this in some way or form. I have added this to my Daily 5 rotations." - Class with Murph
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "These printables and activities are great! They are especially helpful for my kids that need to be challenged!" - Rebecca T.
Check out the Alphabet Practice and Number Sense MEGA Bundle it is packed full of engaging math and literacy centers and activities! Everything you need to incorporate build a strong learning foundation in Kindergarten.