Alphabet Activities, Hands-on Alphabet Projects, Letters and Sounds Bundle
Products in this Bundle (26)
showing 1-5 of 26 products
Also included in
- If you teach the primary grades and have a wide range of readers, this mega bundle of paper bag books may be the best option for you. It includes books for all 26 letters, the five short vowels (CVC pattern), and all five long vowels (CVCe and Vowel Teams) for a total of 36 resources. The paper bagPrice $40.00Original Price $77.50Save $37.50
Learning the alphabet letters and sounds is key to learning to read. These hands-on alphabet learning projects offer engaging alphabet practice. Students work on letter formation, letter recognition, letter sounds, upper and lowercase fonts, and sorting by sounds as they make a fun paper bag book.
HOW DOES THE TEACHER USE THESE HANDS-ON ALPHABET PROJECTS?
The bundle includes a book for each letter of the alphabet. The teacher will need a copy of the printable for each students, paper bags, scissors, glue, and crayons. Students can build the book during the week as you are introducing the letter. You can use them for small group instruction in kindergarten, as a literacy workstation for stronger students, or for tutoring sessions run by a parent volunteer or a teaching assistant.
WHAT SKILLS OR PAGES ARE INCLUDED IN THE ALPHABET PAPER BAG BOOKS?
There are eight pages in the book, and you'll need two paper lunch bags per child. The printables include the following pieces.
- A Cover for letter introduction
- Poster Modeling Uppercase Letter formation and Practice Page
- Poster Modeling Lowercase Letter formation and Practice Page
- Sorting Upper and Lowercase Fonts (2 pages)
- Sorting pictures that start with each letter (2 activities)
- Drawing pictures of words that start with each letter.
HOW ARE THE ALPHABET PAPER BAG BOOKS PUT TOGETHER?
Each book requires two paper lunch bags as mentioned and the printed pages in each file as well as a scissors, glue, and crayons. I would spread out the construction across the week and focus on letter formation one day, letter identification a day, and letter sounds two days.
DOWNLOAD A FREE SAMPLE TO TRY:
OTHER RESOURCES FOR EMERGENT READERS:
- Alphabet Activities RTI
- Beginning Sounds Sorting Mats
- Concept of Word Nursery Rhyme Activities
- Rhyming Activities
- Concept of Word Mega Bundle
- Short Vowels Paper Bag Book Bundle
GET THEM ALL WITH
Phonics Paper Bag Books Mega Bundle (alphabet books, short and long vowel books)
WHAT TEACHERS HAVE HAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS UNIT:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Robin G. says, "Great for interventions for my struggling readers. "
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Wendy Harris (TpT Seller) says, "I love hands on learning and my students were very engaged with this activity. Great resource. Thank you."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ kristi washburn (TpT Seller) says, "These are great to help support struggling students."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Olivia Jacquez Martinez (TpT Seller) says, "My students enjoyed this activity a lot, and it helped with i/e confusion. My students were having problems with these two vowels."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Sweet Integrations - Sandy Cangelosi (TpT Seller) says, "I love how you have provided detailed directions for this activity. I can't wait to see how these turn out. Thank you so much for sharing your creative ideas."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Eliviva A. says, "My students used this in centers or homework. They enjoyed it."
Copyright © Comprehension Connection.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.