The “Learning My Letters” series of booklets provide 8 pages/worksheet to learn each alphabet letter with a strong focus on HANDWRITING and PHONICS. They are especially appropriate for pre-K and Kindergarten students.
Worksheets are formatted on half sized pages, and intended to be copied on both sides of 2 pieces of paper.
It teaches common core literacy skills including:
• Upper Case Letter formation (printing) ELA – L.K.1a & 2c
• Lower Case Letter formation (printing) ELA – L.K.1a & 2c
• Letter identification (visual discrimination) ELA – RF.K.1d
• Isolate and identify initial, and ending consonants ELA – RF.K.2d & 3a
• Isolate and identify medial vowels ELA – RF.K.3b
• Following step by step directions to draw a picture from simple shapes for each letter Math – K.G.B.5
A variety of formatting options are included to allow you to provide differentiation for all of your learners.
I hope you enjoy this free letter booklet. Please consider purchasing the bundle at huge savings over purchasing letter books individually:
**Learning My Letters Bundle**
PLEASE NOTE: Some of these worksheets are also available separately in my store.