The “Learning My Letters” series of booklets provide activities for learning the alphabet with a strong focus on handwriting and phonics. They are especially appropriate for pre-K and Kindergarten students. It teaches common core literacy skills including:
• Upper Case Letter formation (printing) ELA – L.K.1a & 2c
• Lower Case Letter formation (printing) ELA – L.K.1a & 2c
• Letter identification (visual discrimination) ELA – RF.K.1d
• Isolate and identify initial, and ending consonants ELA – RF.K.2d & 3a
• Isolate and identify medial vowels ELA – RF.K.3b
• Following step by step directions to draw a picture from simple shapes for each letter Math – K.G.B.5
These 8 page booklets are a collection of worksheets for each letter on half sized sheets of paper, formatted to be copied on both sides of just 2 pieces of paper.
A variety of formatting options are included to allow you to provide differentiation for all of your learners.
Consider purchasing the bundle at huge savings over purchasing letter books individually:
**Learning My Letters Bundle**
Get one booklet from the series as a freebie:
**Learning My Letters: Mm**
PLEASE NOTE: Some of these worksheets are also available separately in my store.
The preview file is very low resolution. Be assured the copy you purchase will be high quality and clear!