The “Learning My Letters” series of booklets each include 8 pages/worksheets to learn each alphabet letter with a strong focus on HANDWRITING and PHONICS. They are especially appropriate for pre-K and Kindergarten students.
Worksheets are formatted on half sized pages and are intended to be copied on both sides of 2 pieces of paper. Two printing options are available to allow for differentiated learning.
It teaches common core literacy skills including:
• Upper Case Letter formation (printing) [ELA – L.K.1a & 2c]
• Lower Case Letter formation (printing) [ELA – L.K.1a & 2c]
• Letter identification (visual discrimination) [ELA – RF.K.1d]
• Isolate and identify initial, and ending consonants [ELA – RF.K.2d & 3a]
• Isolate and identify medial vowels [ELA – RF.K.3b]
• Following step by step directions to draw a picture from simple shapes for each letter [Math – K.G.B.6]
A variety of formatting options are included to allow you to provide differentiation for all of your learners.
Consider purchasing the bundle and save more than 50% off the price of purchasing letter books individually.
**Learning My Letters Bundle**
PLEASE NOTE: Some of these worksheets are also available as separate units in my store.